Friday, September 17, 2010

Boots like Win Butler.






I saw Arcade Fire in concert this August. Needless to say, It was like a flash of blue lightning, all electric energy. Mr. Win Butler had donned a pair of black boots for the show, I liked them alot. Surprisingly, on my birthday this past week my little sister got me a similar pair( they are just a little shorter) I adore them. I was afraid at first they were a bit to "Youth in Rebellion," but they look nothing at all like that. They give any outfit a fierceness and dresses look extra charming paired with these leather lovelies.

2 comments:

  1. what kind of boots are those? I am searching endlessly and cant find anything like them. can you give me any info on them...Kevinaguirrerodriguez@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. so... where do I get boots like that?

    I've always wanted a pair like win's..

    ReplyDelete