Thursday, June 17, 2010

This City Always sleeps...
















I'm really very sorry its been so long since I've posted. Summer has been getting busy(I know seems a little oxymoron-ish). Applying for the dual enrollment program at my community college is time consuming. So, the other I went downtown to bask in the glass lit building, to draw on the sidewalks and to soak in the artistry of my dear city. The outfit worn is eclectic, to say the least. I got the native American soaked shirt from my local thrift shoppe, its a very interesting piece, very bold and kinda old. I cinched the waist with my handy-dandy navy belt and topped it off with purple ankle socks and a charming little leather and navy bag(adds a touch of class to an otherwise, bohemian mixture) The day was hot and the sea was green. My sister and I sat on green chipped park bench and sighed, we sighed because we both knew we were falling in love with the bay, the bridges, the skyscrapers, the parks and the antique air all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment