Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The school Girl.






















I wanted to create a classic looking ensemble with modern flourishes. I tried to use the same pallet of browns and a mixture of blues to keep the outfit "coherent". The navy trouser is more modern than the traditional pleated skirt that would usually accompany a school girl look. I love suspenders, especially if they happen to be in a golden brown. I love scarves of all sorts and the colours so compliment the deep blue of the fitted blouse and the brown hues in the suspenders. The bag was an old bowling bag I got for two bucks at half off thrift day, vintage. I used the scarf as a hair bow and how else could the look be completed without them rimz? Its very Innocent, very charming. Oh, and try only putting mascara only on the bottom lashes some day, it gives a very doe eyed effect.

2 comments:

  1. love that bowling bag, kitty kat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are a fashion icon..and style goddess

    your taste is envied.. lusted after and passionately coveted by women of all backgrounds and ages!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete