Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Polka gal.
























































































I don't care how popular or over-used Polka Dots are, I still think they are great and add an instant old-school touch to any look. Apparently "teal" is coming in hot for spring but I don't especially like "teal" of instead of wearing this "teal" business you'll find me wearing breezy sailor polka dots, tan and polka dotted knee highs socks and very sparkly, very opulent oxfords(Which I sparkled myself with craft glue, a paint brush and gobs of gaudy glitter, gah!) Spring is in the air and that generally goes hand in hand with budding flowers and budding romance, so pull up your lacy socks, bike down the glittering avenue and twirl, with face to cloud drenched sky, around in your polka dot dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment